The Freedom Tether provides a securely anchored and vertically mounted flexible post having an elevated swivel attaching hook that, used in conjunction with a retractable leash, (a) allows the pet to move about freely within a secure and limited safe range, (b) minimizes risk of entanglement injury, (c) significantly reduces recoil injury-potential to the pet, (d) eliminates injury potential to the pet owner and, (e) eliminates the lawn-damaging effects common to existing tie-outs.
- Freedom of movement for the pet within a secure and limited safe range.
- Freedom from jarring recoil injury for the pet
- Freedom from entanglement injury
- Freedom from lawn-damaging tie-out chains or cables
- Freedom from the expense of containment fencing
- Freedom of mobility… tether can be removed and relocated
- Freedom from injuries to pet owners resulting from a dog’s sudden “lunging”. Common injuries include pulled shoulder, arm, neck, back muscles, fall, etc.
Whether it’s cost, safety or convenience, Freedom Tether is the solution.